League Age 8-10 year old players register here for Minors Baseball AAA.
Minors AAA Baseball
- Minors AAA is 100% kid-pitch baseball for League Ages 9/10.
- League age 8 players who wish to play in AAA should generally be able to do the following:
- Identify all of the defensive positions on a baseball diamond and their locations.
- Make a throw from third to first base with some accuracy.
- Catch routine pop-ups that are thrown to them or in front of them (moving back to catch a pop up is a rare skill at this age).
- Hit kid-pitch at speeds of up to 45MPH+ (local batting cages will help you evaluate your child's ability to hit at these speeds); demonstrate general awareness of the differences between balls and strikes.
- Demonstrate good awareness of game flow and situations (awareness of how many outs there are, where to make plays based on runners on base).
- If you are unsure whether to register your child in AA or AAA, we are happy to provide you with guidance at our player evaluations (Date TBD). Please register your child in AAA for now.
Uniforms provided by GLL for AAA
Please Note: Registrations are not complete until credit card payment has been received. If payment is not received within 7 days this registration will be deleted.
To ensure a balanced experience for all of the kids, team placement in Minors AAA is determined by draft. Unfortunately, we cannot accomodate team placement requests.
After uniforms have been purchased cancelled registrations will not be granted a full refund. There will be a $25.00 deduction from registration fee refund to cover uniform loss.
Base Cost: $195.00 Early Bird Discount: $30.00 through 02/01/2022
Open to: Boys & Girls Residents of: 06437
born between: 09/01/2011 and 08/31/2014